We all want that extra bang for our buck, so why not in the bedroom!
There are plenty of helpful tips to getting oneself prepared for all night hanky panky for both Men and Women:
1. Hydration! Make sure you are well hydrated before starting any activity. Water is very important for the body to work properly. If you want an extra boost drink something with electrolytes like Gatorade!
2. Make sure to fuel up with food! Do not just chow down on a double death bacon cheeseburger and jump into the sack. When it comes to preparing the body for the need of long term energy you will want to eat Carbohydrates (gives the body energy) and Protein (keeps our bodies in tune from muscles to blood)
3. Plenty of prior rest: Having a long hanky panky session is like preparing for a marathon. So make sure you’re well rested with at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep!
4. A good stretch: Stretching gets the muscles ready for activity. It relaxes the muscle, increase flexibility/range of motion, and prevents injuries (injuries happen all the time during sex!)
Women sometimes need a little more TLC before entering the ring of an all-night session:
1. Confidence: This is very important part of sex because if your mind isn’t in it your body won’t be either. If you are constantly focusing on the weird noise your body is making or a few stretch marks on your stomach, you won’t be able to endure a long sex session. Before activity make sure you feel great about yourself! Tip: Try out some sexy lingerie or a mood lighting.
2. Location: The place you choose needs to be comfortable for you. Rolling around all night, you will want to be as comfortable as possible. If you are doing it all over the place, pick your favorite spots that are comfortable but still out of the routine!
3. Position: Positions make all the difference when it comes to getting the most out of your session. If the position is uncomfortable for her, the session will be cut short. Tip: Liberators are a very handy bedroom accessory that aids in comfortable positioning.
4. Proper Lubrication: After a while, women tend to “dry up” and friction kicks in. Lubrication helps keeps things smooth and operating properly. Tip: Silicone lube is ideal to use when it comes to long sessions. Just be careful if toys are involved!
Men will need a little different kind of preparation before entering the ring:
1. Masturbate: This is probably an unspoken trick among men! Jerking one out before the session will help you last longer (ideally!) Tip: Try out a masturbation sleeve!
2. Hygiene: Sometimes men need a little reminder on hygiene. Nothing like bad breath to ruin a night… so before throwing your limp naked body on a lady… shower up! Make sure your downstairs is at the liking of your partner (if she says she won’t go down on your because of your wild man bush…take that into consideration). Don’t forget the deodorant and this occasion calls for clean undies! Guys who smell good come off as even more attractive. Tip: Try out some of our Pheromone Cologne
3. Attitude: Be nice to your partner! Remember it isn’t only about you getting your rocks off but about pleasing your partner. This session is all about equal giving and receiving. Remember to reassure your partner that they are wonderful (women need confidence to keep going!)
4. Male Enhancement Products: There are some aids out there at will help keep your mini man going strong. Cock rings are a popular go to for keeping an erection. Dietary Supplements help with stamina and recovery time. And everyone can benefit from lubrication, this slippery accessory keeps everything happy.
The important part of getting the most bang out of your buck in the bedroom is to have fun and be intimate with your partner. So even if you plan on going in for 3 hours and it last 3 mins, they always say practice makes perfect!